Sunday, June 1, 2008

Parking Nazis..

One of my least favorite types of people right now: the parking nazis. Costs involved in parking your vehicle are insane in this wonderful city, no doubt, but to have these vermin trawling the backstreets throughout the night to catch a few stray offenders is outright ridiculouslness! The last thing I want to see when I hit my bike in the morning is one of those yellow wrap around stickers that tells me I "may" be hit up for $90 because my bike is illegally parked (or abandoned). May be damned, I've incurred the monetary wrath every time.

These guys suck..

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must admit that I have never actually paid one of the tickets dished out by these guys. I just keep collecting the multicolored envelopes that the cops keep sending. This policy has lasted through 2 moped registrations and 1 250cc registration. Dunno if it works if you have a 400cc bike that needs Shaken.